SITITEK GROM E20 propane bird repeller (cannon) is designed for repelling any birds with loud shots. The cannon is equipped with electric control unit for setting the repelling mode. The cannon is an effective and fast way to get rid of ravens, pigeons, seagulls, sparrows and other birds, and wild animals (wolves, foxes, bears, hogs, mooses, etc). The device is powered by 12V external power source.
Large protection range
Shot’s sound (130 dB) allows to protect a large area of up to 215 278 ft2 (20 000 m2) (depending on the terrain). Shots are generated during explosive combustion of propane in a special section. The cannon significantly enhances the sound. Liquefied gas is delivered from a standard barrel through electrical gas regulator. All the settings are made by switch panel with 8 switches.
Flexible settings of repelling
The cannon produces series of 1, 2, 3, 4 shots. The pauses between the shots can be set from 1 to 60 minutes (14 options in general). In random mode the pauses last for 1-10 or 1-20 minutes and shot sounds become unpredictable and do not cause habituation effect on birds.
Due to the light sensor the mode is set automatically.
The device consumes gas gradually, a 10 kg is enough for 17,000 shots. With a pause of 30 minutes one 27l barrel is enough for almost a year of use.
Control unit has a standard port for connecting wired and wireless remote control.
- SITITEK GROM E20 propane bird repeller
- Gas regulator
- 2 stands with strut
- Screws set
- User manual
- 1 year warranty and lifetime support
- Protection area: up to 215 278 ft2 (20 000 m2)
- Sound pressure level at 1 m distance (3.28 ft): up to 130 dB
- Number of shots in the series: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Pauses between shots: from 1 to 60 min, random: 1-10, 1-20
- Modes: external control / day / night / around the clock
- Power supply: 12V external battery (battery, solar panel)
- Gas consumption: 10 kg for 17000 shots
- Material: steel
- Ambient temperature: from -4 to +104 °F
- Dimensions: 39 x 22 x 18 in (99 x 55 x 45 cm)
- Weight: 20,5 lb (9,3 kg)